TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the terms and conditions detailed below as YOU are accepting that you are aware and agree to all of the information and take full responsibility for your entire family, group or party
We the owners are not responsible for:
- Any faults or interruption to the supply of public services
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered as a result of weather conditions, riots, strikes or other matters beyond our control.
- Any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered if the holiday property becomes uninhabitable before the rental period. In this event a full refund will be made.
- No responsibility will be accepted for loss to personal belongings, vehicles and their contents
- To confirm booking – £500 non refundable deposit
- Bookings within 60 days of the arrival date require full payment at time of booking.
- The Full Balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. The booking will be terminated if not received.
- Cancellation between 60-31 days prior to arrival will be 25% of the full price.
- Cancellation less than 30-15 days will be 50% of the full price.
- Cancellation less than 15 days is non refundable.
- £500 Damage deposit will be pre-authorised from your payment card refunded within 7 days of departure.
Whilst we would like our guests to enjoy their stay at The Yorkshire Homestead, please note that we have a zero tolerance to any anti-social behaviour including loud music or other disturbances to neighbours, penalty will be loss of full damage waiver deposit. The maximum number of guests permissable is 16. If further numbers are required then please consult with us. To exceed this number without consultation will immediately forfeit the damage deposit.
We must also state a similar zero tolerance of any recreational drugs or other illegal substances.
Arrival and Departure
- Homestead will be ready to occupy from 4pm on the day of arrival and no exceptions made. due to changeovers. On the day of departure the Homestead must be vacated by 10am. The property must be left in an acceptable clean and tidy state.
- £10 per day per pet. Any damage incurred to the upstairs decor including soft furnishings will incur a fee of £50 per damaged room for cleaning or repair. This will be deducted from the damage waiver.
- You will be liable for any breakages these will be deducted from your £500 damage waiver that is refundable up to 7 days post your departure.
- There is free WiFi throughout the property, however this facility cannot be guaranteed to be available at all times due to the unpredictability of service suppliers.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime is available with freeview. You will be responsible for paying for films that require purchase at the time of viewing.
- Sonos System available throughout the house please be respectful to others when using.
- Whilst out in the garden please be respectful of our neighbours’ privacy regarding noise levels. No loud music outside after 10pm please.
- The railway sleepers on top of the wall surrounding the patio, and leading up to the raised patio are naturally creosoted so will leach out in the sun when hot. PLEASE DO NOT SIT ON THEM to prevent any risk of sitting upon the tar.
- The climbing of trees and playing on the child twizzler (ages 3 – 8) is completely AT YOUR OWN RISK and you are solely responsible for your friends and children.
- The 2 side cupboards in the utility room are for guest use but PLEASE DO NOT go in or take anything from the large folding door cupboard marked private as this is all inventoried for new arrivals.
Plastic Glasses / Plates
- Please use the plastic plates and glasses provided for any use outside.
- PLEASE NO plastic plates or glasses in the dishwasher as they will crack.
- To protect the outdoor chair cushions on the patio please replace chairs under the table and replace cover to keep dry if wet, be gentle it is a snugg fit to stop it flapping.
- Chair cushions for the large outdoor sofa chairs can be found in the boxes beside them, if wet replace back in box to keep dry please.
Hot Tub Disclaimer
- As the lead guest you are responsible for ALL the people in your party staying at the Homestead. You are accepting that you are aware of and agree to this information. A copy of the rules is in the welcome pack. The lead guest is responsible for making sure that all the party members and guests are aware of and strictly adhere to the guidelines on safe and proper use of the hot tub.
Hot Tub Rules
- The owners take no responsibility for any accident, injury or health issue resulting from the use of the hot tub.
- If the hot tub is found to be damaged due to misuse, it may be necessary to close it for the remainder of your stay.
- Any party member with infectious diseases should not use the hot tub.
- Do not use the hot tub after a heavy meal, if pregnant, whilst under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any medication.
- People who are pregnant, on medication, obese, have heart conditions, blood pressure problems, circulatory problems, skin conditions or diabetes should always consult their doctor before using the hot tub.
Hot Tub Rules Cont…
- Do not allow pets in the hot tub.
- Never leave one person alone in the hot tub or let them sleep in it, this could lead to drowning.
- Please treat the tub with respect and report any issues or problems to the owners immediately.
Health and Safety Legal Requirement
- This is an important health and safety legal requirement for hot tubs used in a commercial environment. You must adhere to the guidelines set out by the Homestead. Failure to do so could result in injury, or death and the Homestead accepts no liability due to loss or injury in relation to inappropriate behaviour or misuse whilst in or around the confines of the hot tub.
Hot Tub Hygiene
- Please shower before entering the tub.
- Do not wear sun tan lotions, fake tan or skin creams
- Do not use any soaps or detergents of any type in the hot tub.
Proper use of a Hot Tub
- Be aware you are using a Wood Fired Hot Tub – the silver fire box plate will get hot.
- Please be cautious when loading the stove. Only a responsible adult should tend to the stove.
- A minimum of 2 people permitted in the hot tub at any one time. Do not exceed more than 10 people at one time in the hot tub.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 15 minutes immersion time in the hot tub.
Proper use of a Hot Tub Cont….
- Test the water with your hand before entering to make sure it is a comfortable temperature.
- Hot tub water is not suitable to drink or be in your mouth please instruct children of this matter.
- Do not jump into the hot tub, nor stand on or jump on the lid.
- Be aware that surfaces in and around the hot tub may be slippery with water or ice.
Food and Drink
- Never take glass into the hot tub, plastic glasses are provided.
- Any broken glass near or around the hot tub must be reported immediately.
- Extreme caution must be exercised to prevent unauthorised access by under age children. No children under 5 years old are permitted in the tub, as they cannot regulate their body temperature suitably.
- All children over 5 years old must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- The hot tub cover must remain closed at all times unless a responsible adult is present.
Removing and Replacing the cover
- Do not attempt to forcibly remove the cover.
- Always replace the lid properly; failure to do so could result in damage to the lid or hot tub; you will be liable for any costs of repair or damage.